In order to qualify for PCAP services and classes, women must meet all of the following eligibility criteria.
- Abusing/abused alcohol and/or drugs during pregnancy
- Are pregnant or up to 12 months postpartum (up to 24 months postpartum if there is space available)
- Are ineffectively connected to community services
- Have a child with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Are currently abusing alcohol
- Are in their childbearing years
If you are a woman seeking help, please call. (425) 259-7142 x200